Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Circumstances

As we look at the news we see how the economy is affecting gas prices, jobs, etc, and many people are becoming consumed with the news. It is important to remember that in life all sorts of circumstances may arise, but we must not let our joy rest on material things. Some of those things bring joy along with a sound mind and other things but they are not the source of our joy. I am at a point in my life where I refuse to be unhappy anymore. I am going to be (really) content in everything regardless of what is going on around me. It is important that we not let people and things knock us off our square!! I mean seriously, expecially us women...stop letting punk butt men tick you off, your angry boss, and some of your ruthless family members. Lastly yet very important. Do you...cus who can do you better...As keith sweat said, Nobody!!! LOL (Had to add a lil laugh in there). But really you do you best so stop wanting to do somebody else so bad that you cant do you!! When I say do somebody else I mean a man, a job, or another person. Instead of wanting to upgrade other people upgrade YOU! Do that and see how far you go....I mean really, I am so excited writing this...because so many of us are operating beneath our potential and that is lame. We need to be living the best we can in spite of all things. Nothing holds you back but you! Know that when you have you together, other people see that, an unsure, unconfident person is highly noticeable! They are light a deer in headlights...confused as a mug! Watch once you have you together all the other stuff will come together...people will be nearly fighting to be apart of your world. What you are is what you attract literally! Tired of attracting junk....clean up! Tired of meeting lames......change your meeting places. And the list goes on...

1 comment:

Victoria said...

This is a very inspirational blog Leah. Good luck Girl!! I'm going to keep praying for you.